VenoArt LLC. is an online auction house focused on art. Our team of graphic designers, curators, bloggers, and of course -- artists -- engages painters, printmakers, photographers and sculptors from across the globe. We showcase them on our website and hold frequent auctions of their work. We promote and support them, driven by our mission of "Art Without Borders".
VenoArt's collection is wide-ranging, from emerging artists to world masters. It includes donations from the Khonsary family, in memory of their late father. These works are specially curated by the family to promote artists and talent in distance areas.
We collaborate with our artists to market their works successfully. Our auction pricing aims at affordability. We offer art lovers with modest budgets unprecedented opportunities to collect and enjoy.
We empower artists by eliminating the "middle man" in the sales process.
We empower buyers with affordable auctions where everyone can find what inspires them.
Veno Art & Auction Team:
- Shahrzad Nakhostin: Auction Creative Director, Veno Art Founder & CEO
- Brad Gensurowsky: Art Advisor, Creative Marketing Design and Publicity
- Deborah L. Trent, PhD: Publicity, Web Content, Charities Communication
- Sudi Shoja: Charities Coordinator
- Susan Khonsari, PhD (Philosophy): Arts and Culture Advisor
- Bahar Ahmadi: Head of IT Department
- Sebastien Roblin: Press Releases and Social Media Messaging
- Judy Furnish: Educational consultant, Blogger, and Speaker
- Erin Jones: Educational consultant, Blogger
- Shahram Karimi : Art Advisor/Germany & NY
- Shahriar Khonsari, PhD: Art Advisor
- Sahar Fahmy: community outreach
- Reza Doust: Art Advisor/Arab region & Middle East
- Hossein Amirrezvani: Art Advisor/France
- Alexandra Razumovskaya: Art Curator/Soviet Union & post-Soviet region
- Hamid Aminifar: Art Curator/Turkish region
- Behnaz Love: Art Advisor & Curator/Spain
- Edelquinn N.W. Shiko: Curator/Kenya
- Tabitha wa Thuku: Art Advisor/Kenya