The Covid-Free Kids Auction partners include the participating artists, recipient charities and local volunteer and business organizations.
Veno Art and participating artists will each donate 5% of their share of the proceeds for each item sold to one of ten participating charities, per the buyer’s choice. If the buyer prefers not to select a recipient, Veno Art will distribute the 5% cut evenly among all participating charities, all of which are involved in meeting the needs of impoverished children around the world. Veno Art does not accept direct donations.
- Calvin Coolidge Presidential Foundation (college scholarships, debates clubs for U.S. children)
- CHILD International (aiding displaced and underprivileged youth)
- International Orphan Care (for Afghan orphans and widows)
- Keep Children In School (serving Afghan children)
- Lebanese Red Cross
- Nyumbani (addressing the needs of Kenyan children with AIDS)
- Romanian Christian Enterprises (serving impoverished orphans and widows)
- UNESCO Body & Mind Wellness Club
Volunteer and Business Sponsors
- The Law Office of Oliver Edwards, LLC
- Dive Studio (Dr. Ramsha Shafa)
- Middle East Images (MEI)
- Parto, LLC
- Behnaz Love