- VenoArt Return Policy:
- From the time you receive your original artwork from our couriers, you have seven (7) days to decide whether to keep the work or return the artwork in its original condition for a refund.
- We also require all returned artwork to be shipped out by the buyer within four (4) days after confirming with us that the work will be returned. So, if you receive artwork you’ve purchased from VenoArt and are not fully satisfied, you have Seven (7) days to contact us about your intent to return the work and Four (4) days from the day you contacted us to ship out the artwork. (Please do not ship the artwork before contacting us; you must first contact us. Email Venoartveno@gmail.com to give us your order information and the reason for wanting to return the work).
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs unless otherwise stated
- Returns will not be accepted for any artwork that has been stretched, cropped, or altered in any capacity after purchase
2. How Do I Track the Progress of My Artwork Shipment?
- For the most detailed, up-to-date tracking information, we recommend that you track your package via the particular courier's website, either DHL or FedEx. To identify which courier is handling your package, please locate the email notification you received when the artwork shipped, which contained the subject line: "Your order item has been shipped." This email contains a link allowing you to access a webpage with your order tracking details including your specific courier and your tracking number. Please copy the tracking number from this page and then enter it into the courier's webpage for the latest tracking information.
Your Sales Advisor will also be closely monitoring your order daily until it's delivered and will notify you of any important information regarding your order.
If you can't locate the original notification email or have any further questions regarding your purchase, please email Venoartveno@gmail.com